There is only one last game of the season and normally I'm quite sad at this time of the season. But it also means that summer is coming and that the weekends become free again. But in the season, I hate an international break.
But we all need a break from Aston Villa once a year and this is it. But, we've still got some games to come and because of that there is something to look forward to.
The manager will rest some players today, for fitness and also so no cards are given but it gives those players coming in the chance, albeit slim, to put themselves into contention for the next couple of games.
And it will be a tough game. Norwich will not want to lose today and go out on a high. To do that, they are going want to win.
Kick off is at 12.30pm and yes, it's a busy day for me, so match facts from the BBC below and I'll be back about ten minutes before the match.
Match facts from the BBC
- A draw or win will guarantee Norwich win the Championship title - it would the fourth time they'd won the second tier (also 1971-72, 1985-86 and 2003-04).
- Aston Villa are unbeaten in their past nine home league meetings with Norwich (W6 D3 L0) since losing 2-3 in the Premier League in November 1992.
- Norwich are looking to complete a league double over Aston Villa for the first time since the 1992-93 season, when both clubs finished in the top three of the Premier League.
- Aston Villa haven't won their final league match of the season in any of the last seven seasons (W0 D2 L5), last winning in 2010-11 against Liverpool.
- Aston Villa midfielder Conor Hourihane has been involved in five goals in five league appearances against Norwich (4 goals, 1 assist), scoring a hat-trick at Villa Park last season.
- Norwich striker Teemu Pukki has been involved in 37 Championship goals this season (28 goals, 9 assists), the most by a player in a Championship season since Rickie Lambert in 2011-12 for Southampton (40 - 27 goals, 13 assists).