Some will say that expecting three points at Leeds is too much to ask for and in response I'll say that if we are to hope for promotion this season, we need to win at places like Leeds, especially now.
So I'm not going to say I'll take a point or a point will be good. The truth is, it wouldn't be good. We have a better squad and better manager so I expect a win. It's just the way it is.
And yes, Leeds are fifth in the table, but they are only four points ahead of us. We win today and against Wigan next Saturday, I think we will be above them. So anything but three points today and I'll be disappointed. And that is just me.
But before Leeds, there is a day of football and as such, I'm having a bet on some of the matches. My £10 on Spurs, Arsenal and us to win will return £60 with Paddypower and well, it's not much but it makes it interesting.
Updates and team news
So with my statement made and my bet of the day placed, it's time for a late breakfast. And when the team news comes, someone will share it and there will be updates and maybe the odd link or two shared.
Some stats from the BBC
- This is the first time we meet in the league since February 2004.
- We have only lost one of our last eight league visits to Elland Road - a 3-1 defeat back in May 2003.
- Leeds have won four of their last six league matches at Elland Road.
- We have received the most yellow cards in the division this season (50).
- Chris Wood has netted five goals in just nine league games at Elland Road this season, having netted six in 18 last season.
- We have won just once in their last 27 away league matches - at Reading in Steve Bruce's first away game in charge.